Quick Reads with Kei
Real Estate Talk, Money Talk, Featured Ads, Daily Blogs, Upcoming Events & More....
Hey what's up! Thanks for showing love. No matter the reason you landed here, I'm so thankful. I'm sure it was meant to happen. I'm simply dropping knowledge by experience from time to time.
My quick reads are not to long, something you can read over coffee in the morning. Majority of people hate reading. I was guilty of that until I focused in on the things I enjoyed the most and I read that. Now I can read about anything. None the less, reading is good for the health and a great daily practice to get into. Anyway, Let me know what you think of the quick read below.
Drop a comment. Leave some info. Let connect. I Read. #GetInToIt!
Click Here For more Quick Reads: www.bainvestors.com/quick-reads-with-kei.html
Daily Quick Read
By: Kei Harvey
Dear Bay Area Home Buyers,
Should we fix up our house or get rid of it “As
Is” and move on?
There are plenty of good reasons to sell your home for cash – 2018 | Selling “As Is”
However, this can be a challenging question to answer depending on your motive to sell along with several other important factors.
First, you want to consider what do you want out of your investment. What’s your motivation to sell, if you are leaning more towards being bought out of the property.
A few things to brainstorm about for a second: Is your house now a liability for you and you’re dishing out money every other week for home repairs? Evaluate your budget and time frame.
Factor in all the above and decide what is the best option for your situation. We always suggest making repairs in most case! However, we take each opportunity 1 at a time because each sellers motivation to get rid of their home is a little different each time.
If you have a house you need to get rid of in the Tampa Bay & surrounding areas, contact
Bay Area Home Buyers at (813)446-9736 || Email us at Bahbllc@gmail.com Or fill out the form below to submit your property details and get a cash offer started.. Let’s weight your options and formulate a game plan for your house and future goals.
If you are leaning towards repairing your home,
Below are a few Things to keep in mind when it comes to Home Repairs!
When looking to sell a house that needs repairs, and unsure which route to take. Think about it this way:
If you have the money available to complete major repairs and make your home like-new again so you can be happy, the decision to repair your home will almost always make sense.
If you do not have the money to complete the necessary repairs and need to sell quickly, remember to be realistic about your sale price. Any cash investor would expect a discount for repairing the home making it a win-win deal for everyone!
*Here is a list of 5 Home repairs to make for a quick home sale or to save your home
1. Touch Up paint in worn down areas, Make your home feel alive again. If you no longer like to look at your home, it’s time to brighten it up! Cost:($15+ Paint)
2. Install Insulation, adding insulation in your attic or exterior walls can reduce your energy consumption and subsequently your heating and Cooling bills. This is great for saving!
Cost:(roughly between $400- $500 when doing it yourself)
3. Replace damped or molded drywall (Patch/Putty all holes in drywall) – Do you see a yellow or gray stain running across your ceiling? You might have an interior leak. “Easy fix” with drywall! Repairing the leak will defiantly prevent a disaster in the long run.
Cost: (Around $300)
4. Hire A Plumber, to inspect your home every three to five years. Have a plumber come do a once-over and check areas of your house including your bathroom, Sink, Kitchen, & Laundry washer and dryer area. You want to consider all the potential plumbing issues up front. A trained plumber can tell you the ends and outs.
Cost:(Roughly, $100/Hr.-A full home inspection can take up to 3 hours)
5. Clean your AC Unit, – This is a home energy saver! Flush out your air-conditioning unit at least once per week. As a result, your AC will began working more smoothly. You will also feel that it is a bit cooler in your home. This tip saves money on your monthly utility bill, month after month and this simple home improvement has is no upfront cost.
Cost: ($0, A little of your time)!
*Stay ahead of the game with these fun home repair tips! If you feel you are already too far behind in-home repair debt, Connect with Bay Area Home Buyers, we will take the house with the repairs “As Is” and pay you cash for it!
Bay Area Home Buyers | Your Real Estate & Financial Resource | Office: (813) 446-9736
Email: Bahbllc@gmail.com | www.BAInvestors.com | Quick Reads By Kei
The Home of Possibilities....Repairing our Community...& Controlling our Future...
Anything Is Possible!
Share Your Thoughts! We’d Love to hear from you!